- Site supervision all site activities, monitor the work progress
- Discuss with contractor on daily work schedule and resolve any outstanding matter that can cause delay
- Ensure work quality is achieved and safely regulation are complied
- Carry out site inspection from time to time
- Liaise and coordinate with consultants and contractors at site and submit written report accordingly
- Undertake any other tasks assigned by Superior/management
- Able to prepare report to management
- Candidate must possess at least a Graduate Diploma in Civil Engineering/Building.
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Possess own transport